By: Camp Summit
Camp Summit is the premier camp for children and adults with disabilities. We change lives by expanding actual and perceived boundaries, and we teach others to value individuals regardless of their abilities. There are no other camps in our region and only a handful of camps in the United States that offer a camping program comparable to Camp Summit. We are unique because:
• We accept campers without regard to the severity of their disability – intellectual and/or physical;
• Our program provides a unique longevity because we have no upper age limit for adult campers;
• Campers register directly with Camp Summit;
• We offer a two-to-one ratio of campers to counselors, with special one-to-one assistance when needed;
• We provide on-site medical personnel, including Registered Nurses and a Physician on-call to ensure the safety and well being of our campers; and
• Financial assistance is available through a sliding scale fee structure and camp scholarship program.
Assist campers with their daily personal, social, and recreational needs. Lead and assist with activities ranging from Archery to Arts & Crafts.
May 22, 2016 to August 12, 2016
Starting Date:22 May 2016
End Date:12 Aug 2016
Student Loan Pay:$1,000
Funded :$0 (0%)
© 2015 SponsorChange, LLC. All Rights Reserved.